Hay Phil believe it or not there was an Indian man who never cut his hair in India.  It was about thirty feet lond and he would do that exact thing.  Just rapped it around his head a bunch of times.  It seems like it would weigh his head down but he must have been use to it.  He had it braided.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74