From: "IMMIGRATION SERVICE" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: DVLOTTERY WINNING NOTIFICATION (CONGRATULATION ! ! !)
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 03:51:03 +0200
DVLOTTERY.STATE.GOV
U.S. Department of State
2201 C Street NW
Washington, DC 20520
www.dvlottery.state.gov
Dear esteem Winners,
Congratulations, you have been selected as one of the lucky
winners on our internet screening machine,DV-2004-2006 USA
national visa lottery program. It is my pleasure to
congratulate you on your success in the America
DV-2004-2006 VISA LOTTERY GREENCARD which was applied and
processed by our agency. Your visa lottery winner's
identity is ID-4200DV and your serial net visa passport
with us SNVPh700IU in this respect,you are directed to
forward the following requirements:
l Your present contact address(for correspondent)
l Your recent passport photograph :REGULAR MAIL:
You can also send your photo(s) by regular mail. The photo
must be between 1 ½ by 1 ½ and 2 by 2 inches (37-50 mm)
square, with the applicant?s, spouse's, or child's name
printed on the back. Please mail the photos to:
Immigration Services:
PA/PL, Rm. 3206
U.S. Department of State
2301 C Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20720
Or Preferably, You Scann your passport photograph and send
it via email for fastern processing.Clearance/acceptance
fees for **single ($499.99)** / **Family(699.99)** Details
of requirements:
Your present contact address should be forwarded strictly
to our receieving email addresses for correspondent:
Alternatvely for faster processing, A scanned copy of your
passport photograph should be send via our recieving email
address.Clearance/acceptance fees payment for **single
($499.99)** / **Family(699.99)**: we accept Western Union
Money Transfer as the only  payment method due to some
reasons from our past experiences.credit card is not
acceptable,please) Your western union or other means of
money transfer payment information should be forwarded as
directed on payment procedures through our new caramail
satelite attached network order for security reasons as
indicated below.
Your payment confirmation shall be sent to you as soon as
clarification is done on your payment. Providing the above
requirements will assure you your visa lottery
acknowledgement card and visa lottery security code which
we shall send to your email address. Important notice
:Please make sure you report and forward your lottery visa
code and acknowledgement card to the USA embassy in
individual country for your green card and other necessary
claims. According to the united state code of conduct and
constitution Vol.176/866 :Act 690SN guiding all
immigration, green card permit agencies if non-response
after 21days you receive this message your winner's status
shall reveal no interest and we would in response refer
your lottery code and acknowledgement card back to the USA
government/immigration service center.
     We shall be anticipating for your reply soon.
FOR YOUR IMFORMATION OUR AGENCY ADVICES YOU TO CONTACT THE
IMMIGRATION SERVICE FOR YOUR REQUIRMENT PLS CONTACT THERE
E-MAIL NOW FOR YOUR NOTICE:
Thanks
MARYKATE  PURCHIA
                                      CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Co-ordinator.
KELVIN POWELL
president
Note:your respond/reply is strictly received on our
attached receiving email network for security reasons.
         SORRY FOR THE LATE NOTIFICATION ! ! ! ! !
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, visit: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/aam.html AAM Website: http://www.africanassociation.org ----------------------------------------------------------------------------