I've been asked how to track down phone numbers of drug companies to complain about reactions and/or get a refund.

Many times the name of the drug co and their phone number is on the label on bottle.

or...call 800.555.1212 for info

or ask your pharmacist.  I hate doing this because they are always so busy so I just use it as a last resort.

btw..OrthoMcNeil is the company that offered the refund....for $212.44..discounted from $537~~