Hi everyone,
    Last night we Went to Wayside Christian Mission and held a service there.  It went really well.  We had around 10 people from the mission there.  One lady said that she didn't know why she came in there last night but she was glad she did.  I could really feel the presence of God there with us.  It just makes me thankful for everything I have when I go there because they don't have much of anything.  When I hear their stories I just thank the Lord for providing for me and for helping me witness to them and share God's love with them.

Amy