Karen,
I am so sorry for not getting back to you with an answer to this question.

The Sadar is the meal that the Jewish people have to remember the passover from Exodus 12.  There are four cups of wine used throughout the meal, which actually takes about three hours to serve.  There is a lot of ritual and remembrance involved with it.  Anyway, it is the third cup, the first cup after the actual meal, the cup of atonement, that Jesus used to establish the new covenant in His blood.  It is what our communion is bbased on.  Up until the sixth century, the church also practiced the Sadar, only it was renamed the Agape Feast, but as anti-semitism crept into the church, the meal was eventually dropped and only the bare bones communion remains.  The Sadar meal that our church enjoys has been adapted by the group, Jews for Jesus so it includes the Jewish and Christian elements.  It is really a beautiful time of reflecting on the history of God with His people, and us as the adopted children of Abraham by faith.
Kathy