Thanks loving Pat.  This coffee is good and what is especially good about it is that Jesus is sharing with us.  I praise God for you too.  You have a sweet personality and I know you are really loving and caring for others.  I have been praying the same for your friend Carolyn.  I know it is not easy.  I took care of my mother while she was dying of cancer and  a close friend of mine died from it also.  I know the heart ache and when Jesus took them home.  Although I was grieved because I would not see them until I get to Heaven I was greatly relieved they were out of their suffering.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74