Thanks Brad it is incouraging.  I am totally relying on prayer right now.  And I know he will come through he always does it is just sometimes he takes longer than what we think he should.  So I get a little nervious.  But if it were not for God I would probably be dead.  Praise His Holy name.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74