All right Lelia.  Unfortunately I can not smell either.  It does not really bother me.  The only thing I do not like about it is I have a gas stove, heater and water heater. So if the polit is out I would not know.  I have a cat though so hopefully he will alarm me.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74