Father in Heaven please release Phil from the cold and cough.  In your precious name I pray Amne.
 I know what you are talking about with those coughes.  I have had them recently.  Our church is in a bad building and I hack all through church.

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74