Yah it is like all these tv preacher helping all the foriegn countries (which is a good thing) but not helping anyone here.  If I ever get an income.  I want to start a ministry that will help people and families keep their homes and help them pay their bils. Before sending it all over seas.
--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74