Father in Heaven please be with Amy.  Help her to fell better and be with her in the family situation.  I know you will open doors for her in the job situation also.  I know because you have done it and will do it for me.  Thank you Jesus.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74

> --=======AVGMAIL-421497C50D05=======
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_007A_01C514C7.F81FACC0
>
> Hi e-church family,
> Today I feel so bad. I kind of got a cold. My head hurts, one of =
> my eyes is red and sore, my nose is stopped up and my throat itches. =
> So, pray for me because I'm suppossed to sing Saturday at the nursing =
> home. =20
> I know you all said I should go on and do my work experience but I =
> called and told my counselor the situation and she understood and said I =
> could probably do it later. I just feel like I can't handle it right =
> now. I got to see what is going to happen here. It is just getting =
> worse and worse here. I talked to my Mom about some of my feelings and =
> I think that just made it worse because now I'll never hear the end of =
> it. Please just keep praying for me and my family.
>
> Amy
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_007A_01C514C7.F81FACC0
>

> > http-equiv=3DContent-Type>

Hi e-church family,

    Today I feel so =
> bad.  I=20
> kind of got a cold.  My head hurts, one of my eyes is red and sore, =
> my nose=20
> is stopped up and my throat itches.  So, pray for me because I'm =
> suppossed=20
> to sing Saturday at the nursing home.

    I know you all said =
> I should go=20
> on and do my work experience but I called and told my counselor the =
> situation=20
> and she understood and said I could probably do it later.  I just =
> feel like=20
> I can't handle it right now.  I got to see what is going to happen=20
> here.  It is just getting worse and worse here.  I talked to =
> my Mom=20
> about some of my feelings and I think that just made it worse because =
> now I'll=20
> never hear the end of it.  Please just keep praying for me and my=20
> family.

Amy