In a recent summary posting there was a reference to "one person
recommended Promethius labs for this as "they are the only one
that looks for the third gene which to date has been positive in all
biopsy-diagnosed Celiacs who tested negative on the two more common genes,"
I may very well be in that category, I do not have either HLA DQ 2 or 8 but
am definitely gluten intolerant. Will the person who wrote this, or anyone
else who has information, please e-mail me what this third gene is.
Many thanks
Pat