i'm at my wit's end trying to get my sound back on Windows Media Player 10.
it was working fine until a few weeks ago. i can't play audio CD's or stream
radio.

what i have:

P4 3GHz
Intel 845G (onboard sound disabled)
Creative SB PCI card
Sony 710A DVD/CDRW
ASUS CD-ROM (new)
(both CD drives working fine wiht other software)

what works:

Itunes
MusicMatch
Audio CD's (not in WMP)

what i tried:

uninstalling WMP but there is no uninstall in the Add/Remove program list.
how does one uninstall WMP?

i think it may have stopped working when i had an Edirol UA-1A audio capture
device on one of the USB ports to record some LPs. but that is no longer
connected.

any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.

Chuck Finnigan

                       http://freepctech.com/rode