I know all of the North East is very cold.  So everybody bundle up.  And Amy I'm praying your weekend is good with your mom.

Vicki

----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Amy Gordon
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: [ECHURCH-USA] Cold Weather

    So, it kind of warmed up here a little bit but the temperature is suppossed to drop tomorrow.  It is suppossed to rain and change to snow tomorrow.  I don't think they really know what it is going to do.  One t.v. station says 1 to 2 inches and another says a inch or less.  We are suppossed to go to Wayside tomorrow night but if it snows we wont.  Well, I hope everyone is staying warm.  My Dad and some of his friends are traveling to Indiana for a tractor pull.  So me and my Mom are alone for the weekend.  I'm not sure if that is good or not.  Well have a good day.

Amy

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.