Father in Heaven.  Pat may see her request as silly but you do not.  You care enough for Pat that her request are very important to you because they are her desires.  Please help Pat to be able to have the silk flowers and more for their 28th anniversary.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
Prayer is the bridge between panic and peace.
Karen Carter '74