Welcome aboard Carla.  I live in Lansing Michigan.  I attend Covenant Community Church and I am taking classes in Ministry.  I am working on getting a church started but I am doing Bible studies and cell group right now.  It depends on what God has in mind.  I do not want to be a pastor but I would love to be a Worship minister.

--
Jesus made peace between God and man by dying in our place.
Karen Carter '74