Finally, we must also refrain from making this an issue about proceeds, to
me it does not matter where the proceeds go, we just need TIME TO MOURN.

Abdul, I already responded to your mail but it seems my hotmail account is faulty.  Anyway, We were not really reducing the arguement to Possible Proceeds generated, am trying to point out How the Gamtel staff are Using one of their brownie's like giving to Children hospital to earn sympathy from the No Concert campaigne.

Like I said, they are overexagerating and unless they overwhelmingly convince us, I support the campaign for No Concert.

Regards

NM

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい