Please Clarify this your statement:

Secondly, this is the second time that our Association will be organizing such an event with Youssou Ndour. Last time our Association donated over six hundred thousand dalasis to the maternity unit of the RVH. This was done solely on humanitarian grounds and to assist a place where life begins.

It seems you linking your donated proceeds to the outcome of a previous Youssou Venture, with the exhorbitent fees paid to Youssou in Gambia there is NO WAY you can make a profit like the said sum donated; infact you would be lucky to make 10% of that amount!

Slightly misleading??

Njok Malik

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい