In a message dated 12/5/2004 1:23:45 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
LOL!!  "I'm NOT a tuna!"  Is this like 'I am not a crook," or did I miss something here? I seem to recall it was a Monty Python thing, but I'm not sure.All the more reason why I should remember the line. As Mick Jagger said, "getting old is hard to do."  or did he say "How are you gonna keep them down on the farm?" So, are you saying your ass has a sedating effect on hyperactive canines?  I don't remember that Mudslide passed out, or even slowed down any, after getting a piece of me. That had to hurt, then. Especially my dignity.  Which is nearly as extensive as my ass.
Ralph