In a message dated 12/3/2004 4:59:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
What's wrong with his mail box? That's a good question.  But there must be something wrong, or it would have more checks.   My dogs tell me that mail boxes are perfectly good urinals. You'd have to have a pretty tall dog to use my mailbox for a urinal.  For that matter, you'd have to have a pretty tall basketball player to use my mailbox for a urinal.  And I wouldn't be happy either way.  How'd you like it if I started peeing on your mailbox instead of sending you money?

-jc