WORST  VIRUS EVER ---CNN ANNOUNCED  PLEASE  SEND THIS TO EVERYONE  ON YOUR CONTACT LIST!!   A new virus  has just been discovered  that has been classified by Microsoft as the most  destructive  ever. This virus was discovered yesterday afternoon by McAfee and  no  vaccine has yet been developed.This virus  simply destroys Sector  Zero from the hard disk, where vital information for its  functioning  are stored. This virus  acts in the following  manner: It sends itself automatically to all contacts  on your  list with the title:  "A  Card for  You".  As soon  as  the supposed virtual card is opened the computer freezes so that  the user  has to reboot. When the ctrl+alt+del keys or the reset  button are pressed, the  virus destroys Sector Zero, thus permanently  destroying the hard disk. Yesterday  in just a few hours this virus  caused panic in New York, according to news  broadcast by CNN.  This  alert was received  by an employee of Microsoft itself. So don't open any mails with  subject: "A Virtual Card for You."  As  soon as you get the mail, delete  it!! Even if you know the sender !!!   Please  pass  this mail to all of your friends.  Forward  this to everyone  in your address book. I'm sure most people, like myself, would  rather  receive this notice 25 times than not at All

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい