Inlight of the current trying times of our colleagues on the ground, i would suggest that those of us who worked as reporters in the Gambia to brainstorm on how best to help our colleagues back home.

I was deeply saddened to learn that the GPU had problems paying  their rent which was about D3000.00. This is unacceptable, we all know how hard it is to work as reporter/journalist and should therefore do everything to help those on the ground. Jammeh and his clique would gladly see the press shutdown for good and i know they are elated by the suggestion by pap saine to close the point.

Let us do it for Deyda, Barrow and all the victims of Jammeh's criminal actions.

I can be reached at [log in to unmask] or 240 418 4980

Pasamba Jow coach,
New Citizen Newspaper
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html To Search in the Gambia-L archives, go to: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/CGI/wa.exe?S1=gambia-l To contact the List Management, please send an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい