I couldn't find the Ener-g rice flour I used last year for gravy  so had to pick up Arrowhead' brown rice flour.  I am a little concerned if they make it in the same mill but not in a separate room.  However my son has never had a problem with their pancake mix,   Of course the package says 'made with non-gluten ingredients'  -- legal protection I am sure, rather than gluten-free.  Anyone had problems with it? Helen