<>

Thanks to all who responded to my inquiry regarding the gluten status of pudding served in hospital cafeterias. Although most commercial puddings and mixes found in the supermarkert are gluten free there is a strong possiblity that pudding from food services that one finds in cafeterias are thickened with flour. The cafeteria staff could not answer my daughter's question and she was on a short break from her clinicals. She plans to pack a snack until she can find the time to track down the dietician. Kindly..KathyB