Two years ago I saved my inbox and mail sub-folders to a CD from my Outlook Express (vs..6 on WIN98).
Now I'm trying to resurrect those e-mails on my new computer.  I still use OE v.6, but am now on a WIN XP OS.  I tried downloading the inbox and folders to my Documents, they are .dbx database files.  I don't know how to open them.  I didn't want to try to import them to my current e-mail OE tool - I was afraid I'd overwrite my current e-mail.  Is there a way I can extract the e-mail messages off the CD and read them???

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml