At 09:56 PM 10/24/2004, Terri Gargis wrote:

>At 11:56 PM 10/22/2004 -0400, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>>It has been too long and I lost the paperwork on how to change my e-mail
>>address.
>>
>>It has changed from [log in to unmask] TO [log in to unmask]

Just send an email to Mailing List Help<[log in to unmask]> and
request the change in your email address.  This way none of your settings
are changed, only your email address for the list.  Our people manning the
help email address usually are quite punctual.

    Bob Wright
Managing General Partner
The NoSpin Group, Inc.
http://freepctech.com - http://nospin.org