I have recently changed my mail programme from Incredimail to Outlook Express. Unfortunately, when I forward anything with pictures on it, the person to whom it is sent cannot see the pictures  -  all they get is little boxes with an "x" inside where the pictures should be. Why is this?  Can anyone explain and give a solution to the problem?  I would be very grateful for any advice.

Thank you

June M Dobson