That is good that he realize to get help and did not hurt himself.  Lord plaase help George to be able to get his medication right and help him to seek you for the help.  Thank you Jesus .   I pray a perfect healing in your name.  In Jesus precious name I pray Amen
--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'