Rhonda,

The day care is going well, still four kids but just now advertising for
more. Glad to hear Ben is back at work. No, worry never helped anyone. I
think every first year college student finds need of adjustment in time and
effort.

Brad

Rhonda wrote:
>Hi all, well what's been happening with you all?
>How goes the economic class Vicky?  How are Taylor and Grechin doing Phil or
>Sandy?  Has anyone heard from Chris since his marriage?
>
>Ben is still feeling much better, though his job is still very stressful for
>him.
>I am concerned about that, but am trying not to worry since I know it
>doesn't help one single thing.
>My youngest daughter Christa is doing well in her junior year at high
>school, while Jena seems to be struggling with her college classes, a bit
>more readingthan she would like.  It is a real difference from high school.
>She is always asking me abouut how to write papers, I have helped her some,
>but can't too much as she needs to pass the classes for herself.  I told her
>I write from a 40 year olds perspective and my writing would be
>muchdifferent from hers.
>There are some lessons inlife we must learn ourselves, like it is not wise
>to study for a six chapter test two days before it, and it does pay to read
>the intire chapter even when it is 45 pages long, ah well, pray I let her
>learn these lessons, she says she doesn't know how to make good notes from
>just reading.  I got her American Government book on tape and read one
>chapter today and wrote notes for that chapter, yes, I read all 45 pages,
>and wrote three pages of notes along with key terms and definitions.  I hope
>this will serve as an example of how she could take notes for the other
>chapters.
>Just wanted to drop you all a note and say hi.
>
>Brad how is the baby sitting business going for your wife?
>How is Carol has anyone gotten a note of late?
>
>Rhonda

Brad

   FREE classified ads at HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Try our "Talking Classifieds". Serving NW Wisconsin & Greater Twin Cities
area!