She may have been sad while giving the bath but I bet she is glad that smell is gone.  She'll be wagging her tail and jumping and licking sooner that what you think.  That is one thing about animals they love unconditionally and will love you anyway.

--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'