First off that is precious.  Secondly I believe people have been saved on their death bed from two experiences or 3 I have had.  One I have died and been bought back thru cpr after I was dead for about 5-20 minustes the nurse said it had to be that long because all my color was gone, my bowls had let go and my eye were rolled back. I knew the week before I was going to die.  and I was at the point where I was almost atheist.  But right before I died.  I heard this music from the corner of the room.  It got closer and I realized it was the hevenly chior and I ask God to forgive me for not believing and my sins.  I seen both hell and Heaven.  Well, my mother when she died (not practicing christian, catholic) she cried out God help me. My dad not a practicing christian died in his sleep.  Well I was at a church function we were praying over another lady I was thinking "It sure would have been nice if mom and dad could have experience this kind of thing.  Just as I got down thinking that I heard an autoble voice say in my right ear.  "Karen they are the reason you are here. (the church)and he showed me a picture as if they were watching with Jesus what I was doing. And than I was filled with the holy spirit.  After I told everyone in the family what happen and I found out that my mom and dad both read the Bible.  I know my dad use to beg my twinsister and I to go to church.  But at the time I was a drinker and smoked cigarrettes and would have felt like a hipocrit and thought the church would fall in.  I did not start going back to church until four years after my father passed.  I believe my father and mothers prayers were answered and they were watching what was going on.  I believe your father, like I knew heaven was opening up to him and ask for forgiveness.  And your nephew really seen your dad.  Children can see the spirit world because they are more open to it.  That is why Jesus says come unto me as a little child.  believe as a child and we would see more spiritaul and more miracles.  But praise the Lord.  I hope your borther will start seeing Jesus more and he will be saved.  I am hoping the same for my unsaved brothers.  They are very stronged headed.
--
In any kind of circumstance PRAY

Karen Carter 74'