Hi all,
My husband and I will be in Boston the weekend of the 24th and are looking
for an up-scale restaurant for Sat night.  We already have reservations at
The Elephant Walk for Fri night.
I know what you are thinking..... any 'up-scale' place will be able to
provide a wonderful gf meal on request.  True.  But I would like to hear
specific examples of experiences that were not TOO much of a hassle or
places that are gf favorites.

I will summarize, probably after the trip so I can include a
'trip-report'.
Thanks,
Pam