Hi Folks! This is a message from Bonnie Moulton. I have
finally finished writing my Dissertation proposal and it has
been approved! That means I can actually start doing the
research.

I have decided to do in-depth in person one-on-one interviews.
If you

have CP…

are at least 35 years of age…

live in the community (not a nursing home or a group home).

have a stable work or volunteer history or have retired from
such a position.

would consider participating in interviews either in person or
via e-mail, phone or Instant Messenger to share your
experiences of life with CP,

you may  be able to participate in this study. Please contact
me for more information.

 My e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]

My phone number is 1-215-204-1485.

Please leave a message if you get my voicemail. I will respond
to phone calls or e-mail promptly.

If you are selected to participate in the study, you will
receive compensation for your time and effort.

If you are unable to participate but would like to be made
aware of the results of the study, I am happy to make a
synopsis of the results available to you via e-mail or
standard post. If you would like to receive a copy of the
results please let me know. Also indicate whether you want a
paper copy of the results or if you would like to receive them
via e-mail. The study should be completed within 9 months.

Thank you for your tolerance in allowing me to post this
request for research assistance. I would like to repeat this
request once a week for four weeks.

I will post a summary of my research findings to C-PALSY when
I complete the study in about nine months. I will also mail a
paper copy of the summary to those requesting one.

Thank you!
Bonnie M. Moulton, Ed.M.
Staff Member, Temple University Institute on Disabilities