where do you buy pemmican bars?

From: Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Paleo, burned out adrenals, and exercise
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 11:37:16 -0500
Andrew > I'd be interested to know other weight trainers experience on low carb regimes
Quite well, actually.  As I believe Ashley pointed out, you really have to ensure that you get enough fat -- particularly saturated fat -- in your diet.  I eat pemmican bars like Power Bars now when I do longer, endurance exercise.