Hi,
Just wondering what harmful ingredient might be present in an omelet not made from whole eggs.

I was out for brunch yesterday and the kitchen staff told me their egg mix consisted of eggs, a preservative and color. Sounded G.F. to me.  Am I wrong?

Perhaps there are different types of mixes and that would make the difference but I'd appreciate your input and will summarize.

Thanks, Dianne