Greetings Listmates,

I am thinking about amino acid supplementation (L-gutamine, L-tyrosine, GABA, and 5-HTP). I am hoping that it will help me continue to recover from years of brain fog and wheat cravings. What have been your experiences? How much do you have to take of each to feel a benefit? Thanks for your constructive advice. If I get a significant number of responses I will summarize.

SaraEllen Hutchison