Clan Thompson --We released a new food SmartList database  on June 22. New items in it include info for Gerber, Heluva Good, Malt-O Meal, Marie's Dressings, Tropical Source, BoneFish Grill, Friendship Dairies, Chi-Chi's, Clear Creek Distillery, Ben & Jerry's, El Paso Chile Co., and a list of medical foods from Novartis.

In addition, information on 958 old items was updated and re-verified.

The new SmartList has 3,474 items, including 1,507 items for celiac vegetarians. As always, information in our SmartList database is verified directly with each manufacturer.

NEW, FREE DEMOS are available on our download page at www.clanthompson.com/index.php3

SPECIAL OFFER: Three Extra Months! If you currently own a Basic Food SmartList (no updates) and you upgrade to a Subscription SmartList before July 15, 2004 -- we'll give you updates for 15 months instead of 12. Email [log in to unmask] for more details.

-----

The following foods were GLUTEN FREE and VEGETARIAN when we checked them between May 20-June 17, 2004. They can be found in the updated version of our Clan Thompson Food SmartList database which was just released...along with almost 3,500 other items.

Arm & Hammer Baking Soda
Best Foods Mayonnaise
Sargento Deli Style Sliced Cheese (Med. Cheddar - Monterey Jack - Mozzarella)
Heluva Cheese
Red Star Vegetarian Yeast
Dannon Plain Yogurt (unflavored)
Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granular or packet)
Horizon Organic Yogurt - 6 oz. fat free (vanilla - mixed berry)
Betty Crocker Neon Decorating Gels
Betty Crocker Candy Sprinkles
Lactaid Premium Ice Cream (all flavors)
Fiddle Faddle
Grandma's Molasses
Butter Flavored Crisco Shortening
Screaming Yellow Zonkers
Jolly Rancher Lollipops and hard candies
Scharffen Berger 1 and 3 oz. candy bars
Scharffen Berger Natural Cocoa Powder
Mott's Applesauce (including applesauce fruit blends)
Mott's Apple Juice
Pacific Foods Organic Vegetable Broth (0 52603 05410 2 )
Creamland Dairies Cottage Cheese
Soyfee original roast or dark roast
Barbara's Bakery Corn Flakes
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Pints (organic strawberry or vanilla - choc. Low carb)
Ben & Jerry's Bulk Ice Cream (mint choc. Chunk - no sugar added blueberry)
Lee Kum Kee Duck Sauce
Dum Dum Pops
Pez Candy
Papetti All Whites
Carnation Lowfat Evaporated Milk
Mazola No Stick Cooking Spray (original regular)
El Paso Desert Pepper Triple Citrus Margarita Mix
Sunny Delight (all flavors)
Karo Corn Syrup (light & dark)