  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Pat Ferguson<mailto:[log in to unmask]>=20
  To: =
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]
  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 8:47 PM
  Subject: Re: when we get to heaven

  Lelia,

  Loving one, I'm praying for you. I pray that you get well right away.

  Many lovings and squeezings for you.

  Love you,
  Pat Ferguson

  At 07:43 PM 7/27/04, you wrote:
  >Hi all, I feel absolutely miserable.  When we get to heaven we get =
new noses
  >and heads right?  Thank God I can't wait.  Oh and throats too.
  >
  >I am not sure if like stuff is blowing around or what but its not =
fun.

  >Lelia Struve email =
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> msn =

------=_NextPart_000_0155_01C4741A.9B9A9F30

Lelia, don't forget new joints and muscles.  Whatever's going = around=20 out here is causing my hands to swell and my joints to ache.  not = fun for a=20 keyboard player, I can assure you!

Get better soon.
Julie