In a message dated 7/24/2004 9:08:40 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Well, I guess you guys got a lot different  lot down south. Leland, I
wondered about that, too.  This  guy fucks you and comes back to give you 6 grand
because he feels bad?   And didn't you know about this little problem of the
filled-in blank checks,  Mr. Pyrate, sir? There is no amount of anything where I
live that  would induce a fellow like George to hand over $6,000, let alone
$60, unless  they were marked bills with electronic tracking devices embedded in
them and  they were known to be stolen from "Shorty". I would ask myself, "Why
is  he giving me the six grand, unless it can't buy him his life?"  My guess
is you will never see George again that would be soon enough for me,  but
perhaps Py has a taste for these eccentric characters;  or  maybe Shorty really
likes you! That doesn't sound like a  desirable state of affairs, either, but
if the only alternative is that  Shorty really DOESN'T like you, it might be
the lesser of the two weevils.  There's some peculiar stuff goes on down in that
fragrant  jungle of yours. You got dat right.
The thing is, once you get a lot of  stuff and a family, you either have to
become a full time gangster or stay  completely off the radar of these guys. I
vote for the  latter.  My Grandmother in Law was Joey Bonanno's sister.   When
I first married into it I thought it was cool and liked going to all the
family events, but I quickly learned that it wasn't cool or  funny. I bet.  They
didn't call him "Bananas" for  nothing. I bet again.
Best,
Leland

Ralph