Hi all, For those of you who use DSL for your connection for the internet, how are your audio feeds on the web? I have alot of drops meaning cutting in and out of audio using regular 56K dialup. Do those of you who have DSL get any cutting in and out audio wise? Or is your audio off the web constant without any cutting in and out? Let me know, ok? I'm considdering DSL but won't do it if my audio feeds will still cut in and out. Harry VICUG-L is the Visually Impaired Computer User Group List. To join or leave the list, send a message to [log in to unmask] In the body of the message, simply type "subscribe vicug-l" or "unsubscribe vicug-l" without the quotations. VICUG-L is archived on the World Wide Web at http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html