Hello Everyone. Have you taken a cruise on your own lately, w/o the help
of the wonderful Bob & Ruth's service? I am pulling together information
for the book Waiter, is there wheat in my soup? a primer to dining and
traveling wheat and gluten-free, with information on common food allergies
and would like to include a section on cruising. If you would like to
share which cruise line you used, which ship and to where, as well as a
couple of sentences on how they handled your food, it would be sincerely
appreciated. I will post to the group the cruise information once it is
compiled  - and we are still digging for all the gluten-free bakeries or
stored that offer fresh baked gluten-free items across the country.
Thanks! LynnRae Please respond to [log in to unmask]