"Making Tracks for Celiacs" Walk in Spring Lake, NJ  will be held May 23rd.
Join us as we walk along the beautiful boardwalk.  Registration begins at
9:30, Walk begins at 10:30am.  Preregister by emailing me at [log in to unmask]
Gluten Free vendors, prizes, and lots of GF refreshments!!!  Join us for a good
cause to support The Center for Celiac Research at the University of Maryland.

Pledge sheets and registration forms available by emailing above address!!