Date:    Fri, 28 May 2004 10:57:55 EDT
From:    [log in to unmask]&msg=MSG1085803780.8&start=16385272&len=18133&src=&type=x" target=_top>[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: sony clie question

You seem to know a lot about PDA's and I have still not been able to get mine
hooked up with my AOL account.  I am really desparate because that is what I
got it for is to be able to access my email wherever I am.  AOL has not been
any help so maybe you can.  I have read the manuals, done to tutorials, etc.,
but I am still at square one.  This is my first PDA and I am about to throw it
out the window.  I evidently am not doing something right because It keeps
saying that I have an error.  Do I need something special to connect to my AOL
server to access my email?  I would really appreciate any help you could give me
at this point.

Thanks so much,
Susan Hays

Unfortunately, I don't know much about using PDAs to access email.  This might be a little too basic, but are you sure your PDA has wireless capability and an appropriate wireless modem?

The NOSPIN Group provides a monthly newsletter with great tips, information and ideas: NOSPIN-L, The NOSPIN Magazine Visit our web site to signup: http://freepctech.com