One other thing to note is that Calphalon is aluminum and is not what I
would use to cook my food in.  The non-stick coating can come off and I have
heard it causes the "Teflon flu".  I only cook in stainless steel, glass and
cast iron.  My husband still used a Teflon skillet when he cooks his eggs
but the thought of eating bits of Teflon don't thrill me.  Never preheat a
Teflon pan.

Barbara