Hi Cody,

Spybot, with its blind user interface, is a very commonly used spyware removal program by JAWS users.  Was that on your list?

George.

From: VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of codyhurst
Sent: 10 April 2004 04:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [VICUG-L] spyware q

  Hello all!

I am using JAWS 5.0 second release and i am looking for spyware removal software and i can't seem to find anything that is user friendly with JAWS. Can someone tell me if they have an answer. I could give you a list of software I have downloaded and installed, but ended up uninstalling it because they say it's free, or JAWS is not user friendly with it.

THANX!

Cody