1.  In Win 98 it is possible to add items to the Right Click, SEND TO option.
    I wish to know how this type of addition could be done in Win XP.

2. Win XP has what is called a Fax and Pictures viewer. In that there is an icon to
    "close this window and edit the picture". I find that in my case it does not open
   to the graphic editor. How can that be enabled?

          I shall very much appreciate advice on how to solve these 2 problems.
                                     Siva Lokanathan

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>