Ken,

  Sending hugs and good thoughts - drive carefully.

                     Trisha

	-----Original Message-----
	From: ken barber [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent: Mon 4/12/2004 12:20 PM
	To: [log in to unmask]
	Subject: my mothers condition

	guys, as you know, my mother is in advanced stages of
	parkingson's. my sister just called and told me to
	come to alabama. she started some kind of fever and is
	in the hospital since friday and the doc told her this
	morning to get out of town family word to come. i'll
	be leaving as soon as i can get my act together for
	the drive. i'll be in touch if i get a minute to do so,