Hello Everyone,
    I just purchased a laptop with WinXP Home installed. My
problem is = that when I connect my network cable the laptop
apparently doesn't see = my network or the internet connection.
Hardware wise everything appears = to be working, all the
appropriate lights on my router light up and the = little
"networked" computer icons in the task tray show a connection. I
= even tried just plugging directly into my broadband modem with
the same = result. Apparently it is a software setting that I am
missing somewhere. = Not too familiar with XP, first computer with
XP installed. Didn't have = this problem when I added a Win 2000
Pro computer to my network.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated, don't have much hair
anyways = to keep pulling it out over this.

TIA
Rob Shane

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml