I have just gotten a Kenwood th-f 6a and the radio seems to be one of the best that I have ever had.  But I am having a little trouble programming the radio from the pc.  Every time I try to save the data that I have all ready manually put in the radio I get an error message. Radio is invalid, check and try again.
I have check connection, also the com port, and everything else that I can think of trying.  I am sure that I am missing something but I can not think what.  I hope that some young mind can help this old dog.  If it matters I am running 98 sec, with 512 mag of memory.
I did try to program the radio on another computer, that computer only had one com port and the radio worked fine.  I guess on question is does the software really work on com 2?  I have com 1 busy with my dec-talk.  Any thought will be appreciated.
Bob  KA5ETA
Echo-link node 28599
442.150R