Hello to all,

Hope everyone is having a great day!  Since I'm new to this gluten free
diet, I need some help in the area of "sweets".  I cannot have gluten, and
for the time being, no dairy.  Is there any kind of candy or chocolate out
there that I can have for Valentine's that is in a normal grocery store?
I go to college in an extremely small, almost amish town, so there's not
much around me.  I'd appreciate the help.  Have a great Valentine's Day!

Flu